Q: Why is my car making mowing noise? 2005 Jeep Liberty

My 2005 jeep liberty is making a mowing noise coming from the front end. Took it to get it aligned and they assured me it wasn't my wheel bearings. They said it could be caused by uneven tire wear. So i changed the tires on the front. But the sound is still there , i dont know what it could be.

A: Hello there. Many different faults can caus...

Hello there. Many different faults can cause a noise in the front end of your 2005 Jeep Liberty. There are different systems that have the potential to cause noise. They are the engine, tires, suspension, or differentials. Each of these will have different sounds. Without more information, this answer will be broad. The most common faults that cause noise are out-of-balance wheels and tires, low differential fluid, idler pulley, alternator, drive belt, wheel bearings, or the brake rotors. For more help, a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to pinpoint the cause of the noise in person to make a correct repair.