Why are all "PRNDS" selected gears transmissions volkswag...

Q: Why are all "PRNDS" selected

asked by on September 23, 2017

All "PRNDS" are selected in My Car why?

Hello, thank you for writing in. When all of your gear indicator lights illuminate, it typically means that there has been an issue detected with the transmission. You are going to want to start by scanning the vehicle for diagnostic codes. This can be done by a technician, or at most automotive parts stores. It may be an issue with the transmission control module, a sensor, a transmission solenoid, or other electrical component. Only further testing will tell. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.