Q: Who knows why the tires are different sizes

Why are the front wheels bigger than the rear wheel

3. Who knows why the tires are different sizes

Q: Intermittent ticking sound from front of engine

If the ticking sound seems to be dependent on temperature, I might suggest taking a look for an exhaust leak somewhere. Small exhaust leaks will normally begin when cold and diminish as the engine warms, but in my experience, I...

Q: How do I express-open or express-close the power sunroof?

The power sunroof has an express feature that allows you to open or close it without holding down the button. Here’s how. 1. Locate the power sunroof controls, which are on the overhead console. 2. Find the open and close...

Q: Planning to buy new SUV...Rogue vs CRV vs Rav4

First I would not recommend getting the sunroof or moonroof on any of the vehicles you may choose. These tend to have water leaks problems across all manufacturers in a few years and also have track problems that break and...