Q: Who knows why the tires are different sizes

Why are the front wheels bigger than the rear wheel

3. Who knows why the tires are different sizes

Q: Q: Car won't start

You have not specified whether the starter motor works or not versus a circumstance where the engine does crank but won't catch and run. I will cover both scenarios for you. Check to see if there are any stored diagnostic...

Q: Q: Where is the crankshaft position sensor location

Hey there, thanks for writing in. The sensor is on the right rear of the engine block behind the exhaust manifold heat shield. If you need help replacing the crankshaft position sensor, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to...

Q: Buying a new 2017 Mercedez-Benz GLC300. Should I purchase the extended warranty? Also, what about the purchase protection plan?

Hello. I say it's a great idea to go ahead and get the extended warranty as well as the purchase protection plan that covers the wheels tires and etc. Mercedes are great luxury vehicles. They perform well and they always...