Q: Who knows why the tires are different sizes

Why are the front wheels bigger than the rear wheel

3. Who knows why the tires are different sizes

Q: My 2017 Dodge Challenger Parkview won't come on the screen.

A common failure for these systems is water intrusion into the camera. If you look closely at the lens and see a droplet of water inside the camera, moisture has made it's way into the unit and may have caused...

Q: My check engine light just started turning on when I accelerate. When the car is at a stand still or parked the light is off. I ha

A vehicle's check engine light illuminates whenever there is a malfunction. The first thing you should do is use a code scanner to download, from the OBD-II system, any trouble codes that have stored along with freeze frame data. Without...

Q: Is it possible that an aftermarket seat warmer could case a BCM to short out?

There is not enough information to go on to know if the aftermarket seat warmer caused a computer short. If you plugged into the power port and if system was overloaded then it should have just blown a fuse and...