Q: Loud buzzing noise when turning

My car makes a loud buzzing noise when I'm driving, typically when I'm veering or turning right. It sounds like it could be coming from under car and not the engine, but I'm not sure.

A loud buzzing noise while driving that changes during a left or right turn can point towards a faulty suspension component like a wheel bearing. The bearing will make most of its noise under load so when the load changes. The noise often changes as well. In some cases, a faulted wheel bearing may cause a little vibration. Has a trained technician inspect the suspension system for faults.

3. Loud buzzing noise when turning