Q: Which fuel should I use, 91 or 95?

I would like to know which fuel grade (premium 91 or premium 95, both are available in KSA) I should use in my car.

3. Which fuel should I use, 91 or 95?

Q: why is my car chugs and dies after a half tank of gas

The fuel pump may be starting to go bad, when you get below half a tank, the pump does not submerge in fuel as much to keep it cool and it will seize up and stall the motor. You will...

Q: AC blows warm while idling, cools during driving

Hello. There are a couple of things that could be causing your problem. The purpose of the high pressure hose is to increase and decrease AC pressure during different driving conditions. If the a/c isn’t blowing cold air when the...

Q: Feeling vibrating/grinding in my gas pedal

It sounds like you may have a wheel bearing that is dried up internally and no longer lubricated. This can cause a vibration to be felt in many parts of the vehicle. The best way to check for this is...