Q: Which fuel should I use, 91 or 95?

I would like to know which fuel grade (premium 91 or premium 95, both are available in KSA) I should use in my car.

3. Which fuel should I use, 91 or 95?

Q: MAP sensor reading a higher voltage than it should.

The diagram in the Service Manual depicts the relationship between the voltage output of the sensor and absolute pressure, not gauge pressure as measured with a vacuum pump. To obtain the value of absolute pressure to use in that diagram...

Q: AWD malfunction message on dashboard 2005 Ford Five Hundred

Hello - there are 2 fairly common causes of the AWD warning light: the temperature/pressure sensor in the rear differential, or the oil pump in the rear differential are malfunctioning. I would recommend an inspection of the rear differential by...

Q: Compressor shaft seal leak

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. Put a manifold set (A/C gauge set) on the A/C ports and check the system when it is running on high A/C. Look to see what the pressures are on the high side and...