Q: Which fuel should I use, 91 or 95?

I would like to know which fuel grade (premium 91 or premium 95, both are available in KSA) I should use in my car.

3. Which fuel should I use, 91 or 95?

Q: My AC is only blowing through the defrost vent and rear defrost doesn't work.

Hi there. The blend doors on your vehicle are operated by a vacuum hose. Check the vacuum lines to the engine and see if any of them are broken, has a hole, or is disconnected. Check the vacuum hose on...

Q: 2005 Ford Five Hundred transmission filter removal

I'm going to assume you have the CFT30 continuously variable transmission (CVT). There are two filters on this transmission: a traditional internal filter and an external 'High Pressure' filter. To remove the internal filter, first remove the transmission pan. Then,...

Q: My car is idling weird and cuts off when I put it into any gear

Hello there. A few common problems will cause your 1996 Nissan Maxima to cut out when it is put in gear and have a rough idle. The idles issues and cutting off could be related or separate issues. Likely causes...