A6G A6GC plug replacement bmw engines 1986 maintenance sp...

Q: A6G A6GC plug replacement

asked by on September 13, 2016

The original plugs in my car are Champion A6G that I can’t find anywhere on the Internet. So I'm going to use Champion A6GC which say they are a direct replacement for the A6G. But I'm a little worried about putting these in my car. So I wanted to ask you what you thought. Will this plugs work as well as the originals? Am I worried about nothing?

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1986 BMW 635CSi. According to the spark plug cross reference website, the A6GC is a direct replacement for the A6G. You should have no problems using that plug. If you want to be certain the plugs are installed right, I suggest you have a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, replace the spark plugs for you.