Q: My vehicle hesitates while im driving..

When im driving forward my vehucle loses power as im pressing on the gas pedal..it hesitates..i can't go no more than 20 miles an hour..also my 4wd and traction lights are flashing..i hear a rumbling noise at the bottom coming from the passenger side of the vehicle..i have already replaced my spark plugs..

It sounds like you may have a clogged catalytic converter that is not allowing the vehicle exhaust to breathe correctly. The catalytic converter converts toxic exhaust gases into less harmful pollutants that are suitable to be expelled into the atmosphere. When this is clogged, this causes these gases to be backed up into the exhaust system not allowing the engine to breathe properly. When this happens, the engine is forced to work much harder to expel these gases. This often results in the engine bogging down, hesitating, shaking and causing very poor fuel economy. This should also cause a check engine light to come on as the O2 sensors should be reading the incorrect amounts of oxygen in the exhaust gases if this is your problem. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and replace your catalytic converter.

3. My vehicle hesitates while im driving..