Q: What is the widest tire i can buy for my 2016 hyundai sonata instead of using the required 205 65 16? Thanks

What is the widest tire i can buy for my 2016 hyundai sonata instead of using the required 205 65 16? Would like to use wider and a bit shorter in height also.... Thanks

You cannot go too wide more than an inch or it will rub the fenders on the car. Look at the tires you have now in rear and see how close to fender the tire is and see how much room you have. you may have to try a couple different tires to get the maximum tire width and height tire you can use. Remember a different height tire will change the speedometer output for speed.

3. What is the widest tire i can buy for my 2016 hyundai sonata instead of using the required 205 65 16? Thanks