Q: missing out between 20-45 mph

It is missing out between 20-45 mph. I have changed all plus and coils still doing it. runs great after 45

If the plugs and coils are in good shape, that leaves fuel system or vacuum leaks. It is probably too early in your car’s life to expect internal malfunctions. Look under the hood for any hoses or rubber boots that are disconnected or in bad condition. If the check engine light isn’t on it probably should be. Turn the key on without starting the car, the light should be on. This is a bulb check function. Nevertheless, the car should be scanned for codes to see if there is anything pending. This could help pin down the source of the trouble. You can have that done at your convenience by contacting YourMechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your misfiring problem and let you know what it is going to take.

3. missing out between 20-45 mph