Q: No spark from distributor cap to spark plugs.

Car died while driving. Wouldn't start again. I did basic No start troubleshooting. Tested from the ignition coil to the distributor is good, from the cap itself no power. I replaced the cap, rotor, tfi, distributor itself, and the ignition coil. Same results.

A: With the key in the On position you need to...

With the key in the On position you need to test it to see if you have power on one side of the coil (red wire). When you crank the engine, do you still have power? If you do not have power at all, then the ignition switch may be at fault and the connector to the ignition switch should be checked for any burned connectors and replaced along with the ignition switch if so. If you are still having issues, a technician from YourMechanic can come out to your car's location to diagnose the no-start and make the repairs that are necessary.