Q: When I turn on the car, is cold and I turn on the AC and I acceletare the can make rattle

When I turn on the car, is cold and I turn on the AC and I acceletare the can make rattle noise. When the car temperture us normal and during driving it doesn't sound. But it does it every single time the car starts.

This is a common sound when the AC compressor clutch is going out. This can happen for a number of reasons. The noise you are hearing may also be a worn out idler pulley, a squeaky belt, or the compressor itself beginning to fail. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose the noise firsthand for an accurate repair.

• When I turn on the car, is cold and I turn on the AC and I acceletare the can make rattle