Q: Q: Car dies and restarts by itself

My murano drives fine then it dies all the dash lights illuminat and after 3 secondsisters it cranks back up BY ITSELF. ???????

Hello, thank you for writing in. The main component that is in charge of turning off and on the vehicle is the ignition switch. You will likely want to start by inspecting and potentially replacing this switch. To truthfully know if the switch is causing the stall, you will need to replicate the issue with the switch. The wires may be loose, the terminal may be damaged, or various other situations. If the ignition switch is not the problem, you will want to look into the fuel system. There may be a problem with the fuel delivery. You can do this by checking the fuel pressure, and by checking the injectors. For more help with this issue, contact our service department.

3. Q: Car dies and restarts by itself