Q: When I try to start it, it cranks slowly as in cranks like dead battery but then cranks just fine but won't start

When I first bought this 97 Tahoe, it had issues with the battery staying charged or starting. So I bought a new battery and it didn't help. So next I bought a new starter and alternator both and replaced them. It then started and ran but it still had a hard time with slow starting. Now it's to where it will crank with the same hesitation but won't fire. I had fuel pressure tested it's good and I'm getting good spark. I'm thinking it may be crankshaft positioning sensor but not sure. Any help would be appreciated.

3. When I try to start it, it cranks slowly as in cranks like dead battery but then cranks just fine but won't start