Q: When I drive over 35 mph and go through pot holes or bumps on the ground, my truck makes this crazy clunking noise like the wheels gonna come off.

My truck makes this clunking noise when I drive fast through rough streets with holes or bumps etc. Like if the wheel gonna fall off. Sometimes if I step on the gas suddenly it triggers that and will do the clunking as well. Help

Check all of the suspension, the suspension bushings, the ball joints on the front of the vehicle. A loose suspension control arm, worn or damaged control arm bushing, or a loose or worn ball joint on the upper or lower control arm will cause the suspension to move around when going into a pot hole, going over bumps, or accelerating heavy. Replace any parts that are damage and not working properly. If you need further assistance with your clunking noise when going over bumps, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. When I drive over 35 mph and go through pot holes or bumps on the ground, my truck makes this crazy clunking noise like the wheels gonna come off.