Q: Service Airbag light goes on and off

Hello. While I'm driving, the Service Airbag warning comes on. When the road is bumpy, this message disappears and reappears as I hit bumps. I took the car to the dealer and there is no issue according to them. What could be causing this?

This vehicle has many technical bulletins that pertains to wiring issues with pins and connectors to various modules and control units in the vehicle. This issue is one that is hard to track down since it is an intermittent connection issue. The entire vehicle will need to be gone through and inspected. Each connector should be removed, inspected for any connection issues or corrosion, connector pin corrosion inhibitor put in the connector and reconnected. This has to be done to each connector in the vehicle, until the problem is solved. There are at least 6 or more different technical bulletins covering this problem. If you are planning to repair this issue, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to inspect the electric problems within your car.