Q: My car overheats and I have no heat - 2004 impala.

My car overheats and I have no heat. I replaced the thermostat 4 times, new water pump, and upper and lower intake. Along with a new fan.

Hi there. Check the radiator and see if its plugged up. A plugged radiator will stop the flow of the coolant to and from the engine and cause the engine to overheat. If the radiator is working fine by having the lower and upper radiator hoses about the same temperature when at operating temperature, then the head gasket may be burned causing the engine to overheat and divert the coolant around the heater core hoses. The heater core valve also could be stuck causing the heater to not operate properly. If you need further assistance with your engine overheating if the radiator was replaced and the head gasket is tested to be okay, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My car overheats and I have no heat - 2004 impala.