Q: Car overheats when I turn air conditioner on

I can use the air conditioner when my car is idling, but the engine overheats if the air is on when driving. It is leaking fluid onto the road.

A: The cooling system has two fans on most car...

The cooling system has two fans on most cars and one works to keep the engine cool with the A/C off and the other comes on when the A/C is on. The leaking fluid may be coolant from the radiator. The best thing to do is have the system checked to prevent the engine from overheating and causing additional engine damage. I recommend you have a certified mechanic inspect your overheating issue, so that you can have the correct repairs completed.