Q: Q: Gas pedal sticks

I got a 2004 Nissan Xterra and sometimes when you press down on the pedal, its like it doesn't want to go down tell you really press down on it like its jammed. what should I check?

Try and see if the throttle sticks when the engine is not running. If the throttle does not stick, check the throttle plates for carbon buildup. This can cause the plates to stick when it is running. Cleaning off the throttle plates will fix the problem. If the throttle sticks, with the engine on or off, you may have to have the throttle body and throttle cable checked. A certified mechanic would be able to help you diagnose and fix your stuck pedal.

3. Q: Gas pedal sticks