Q: When changing signal stalk do you have to disable air bag?

When changing signal stalk do you have to disable air bag?

Hi there. On most vehicles, including your Pontiac Grand Prix, you’ll have to remove the steering column and the air bag housing in order to replace the turn signal indicator. This is due to the fact that there are connecting wires under the air bag that you need to remove as well to complete the job correctly. If you need help with this, one of our professional mechanics can assist with replacing the turn signal switch for your 2007 Grand Prix.

3. When changing signal stalk do you have to disable air bag?