Q: Wheel Hub Assembly

How important is it to get the wheel hub assembly if your in need of one done?

Hi there. Every tire and wheel on your vehicle is secured to the wheel hub assembly. If the wheel bearings or the hub itself are damaged, then it can break, causing the wheel and tires to literally fall off your car. So, it’s pretty important to replace the wheel hub assembly if it’s damaged, not only to keep the car running, but for your safety and those on the road. But with only 46,300 miles on your car, it may be a good idea to have another mechanic give your car a second inspection to ensure the problem is with the wheel hub assembly.

3. Wheel Hub Assembly