Q: Is there a way to stop a leak in my 1994 Honda Accord.

asked by on April 12, 2017

Hello Mr. Trung my name is Anthony . I have a Honda Accord with a h22 transaxle swap . And I'm leaking this clear fluid from the under my car I don't know what it is. I need it stopped immediately . How soon could you come out ? My car has a manual transmission.

Hi there. Your leak can be coming from a number of places. If the fluid is really clear it is more than likely coolant. Most of the time a coolant leak comes from the radiator, one of the hoses or possibly the water pump. I usually pressure test the system to try and identify the source of the leak. It can also be one of the other fluids in the vehicle if it has a bit of a color to it. A certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, can easily [locate and repair this leak] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/clear-fluid-is-leaking-inspection