Q: what would cause interior lights ,gauges, radio,and windows to stop working all at once

interior lights gauges radio and windows stopped working at the same time. they went off then flashed on then went off again and have stayed off

I would recommend checking your battery and all fuses. Use a multi meter to ensure that your battey maintained at least 12.6 volts. Next, use a circuit tester to check for bad fuses that relate to all non working components. If you find a blown fuse, replace it. If this does not solve your problem, hire a qualified technician who specializes in electrical systems to diagnose the problem.

• what would cause interior lights ,gauges, radio,and windows to stop working all at once