Q: Cleaned air mass flow light was red . now unplugged or plugged in . started noticing car was dying at red lights and stumbled high

asked by on July 20, 2017

Had my car dying at lights no air coming out of any front or back vents. So the other day suddenly did a cleaning finally on maf and testing the wiring ac seems to have air blowing now. But car still need a part. Is it safe to drive at least 10 miles to buy a maf sensor? In the car with a yellow check engine light it was red now its not

It should be safe to drive a short distance to purchase a Mass Air sensor. As long as the engine is not stalling or overheating and take it easy driving you should be fine.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr