Q: What else could be wrong with my 1991 Honda accord

My car faked the sound like it wants to start I have replaced the starter, ignition coil and the spark plugs. What else could be wrong??

Hi there. It sounds like it may not be getting fuel. The four basic things an engine needs to run is fuel, air, spark, and timing; just remember F.A.S.T. Is there fuel in the fuel tank; the gauge could be incorrect. Perform a fuel pressure test and compare to specifications to determine the health of the fuel pump. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a no start inspection.

3. What else could be wrong with my 1991 Honda accord