Q: What else could be wrong with my 1991 Honda accord

My car faked the sound like it wants to start I have replaced the starter, ignition coil and the spark plugs. What else could be wrong??

3. What else could be wrong with my 1991 Honda accord

Q: My Car Jerks When Fully Stopped and Going 55-65 MPH

Jerking at idle is engine related, not transmission related. If the vehicle is also jerking at speed that, too, is more likely engine related. Among the potential underlying causes of this problem are vacuum leaks, EGR system malfunctions, malfunctioning oxygen...

Q: My car wouldn't start until I sprayed some starter spray

Hello. Typically when one has the results you have with starter spray, you are facing a fuel issue. Did the vehicle continue to run after it started, or did the vehicle start for a moment and then stall? When you...

Q: What does the Econ mode indicator mean?

The Econ mode indicator is located on the instrument panel. When the indicator is illuminated, it means that the vehicle is currently in Econ mode. When Econ mode is turned off, the light will go away. Tip The Econ mode...