Q: Well the check engine light is blinking. A track light keeps coming on and there seems to be loss of power. Engine running rough.

Motor running rough. When I give it gas, the check engine light starts blinking. A track light is coming on. I need to know what sensor to wiggle or replace and where it might be located.

Hello, thanks for writing in. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle may be experiencing some moderately serious issues. The check engine light only blinks when the computer detects an issue that could potentially damage the engine or emissions components. For this reason I would advise you stop driving the vehicle until the issues are fixed, as damage can occur otherwise. The traction control light comes on when the computer detects an issue with the traction control system, either a sensor or component. It is also possible your vehicle is experiencing a misfire. I would recommend having the trouble codes retrieved as they will likely shed some light on what the issue may be. Here at YourMechanic, we can have a technician come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest the necessary repairs.

3. Well the check engine light is blinking. A track light keeps coming on and there seems to be loss of power. Engine running rough.