Q: No tail light, instrument panel light, or tag light

I lost instrument panel lights, tag lights, and tail lights 3 weeks ago. I checked all fuses. I have replaced the headlight switch and stack switch. I have also tested the factory trailer hitch wiring and it showed no tail light power. I have never used the trailer hitch. What can I do next. I did not replace the bulbs but I didn't think the brake lights would work if the tail lights did not work.

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Most ancillary electrical items (like tail lights, instrument panel lights and tag lights) are actually controlled through an electrical relay box. On your Ford Expedition, there is usually a main relay control box and a secondary relay box. If any part of the relay is damaged, it will cause items like you’ve described to all fail. The best way to determine exactly whether this is the case or source of your problem, is to contact one of our local mechanics to complete an electrical inspection. This should pinpoint the source of your issues so that the corrective action can be provided.