Q: Water gauge normal position after warmed up

Just bought car and gauge runs ar half mark is that normal it has good coolant new radiater

3. Water gauge normal position after warmed up

Q: Is it safe to drive around without my MAP sensor plugged in?

Hi there. From the description you have provided, your vehicle's drivability concern should be diagnosed and repaired. It is not advisable to drive your vehicle with the MAP (manifold absolute pressure) sensor disconnected. The MAP sensor's job is to determine...

Q: After replacing the window regulator, and using the same motor, the window doesn't go all the way down.

Hey there. There is a safety limit switch that is built into the motor. You may have to check the window track or inside the door for something blocking the window regulator from going all the way down. You may...

Q: I have a 1999 saturn. It burns oil fast and has a lot of white smoke from my exhaust. It shakes mainly in idle. What's wrong?

Hi there. White smoke coming out of the exhaust is an indication that the cylinder head gasket is burned or the cylinder head is cracked. When coolant is in the combustion chamber, then engine will shake, the oil will burn...