Q: Water gauge normal position after warmed up

Just bought car and gauge runs ar half mark is that normal it has good coolant new radiater

3. Water gauge normal position after warmed up

Q: My truck had no oil so the engine started knocking but I only went maybe a half a mile down the road is my engine ruined

To answer your first question, "Is my engine dead?", I would fix the leak, add oil and see if the truck runs and if it runs, see if there's any noise. If the engine does run, and there is no...

Q: P2006 code is present in the computer.

Hi there. With having the code P2006 present, check the intake wiring to the runner control and see if there is a good connection. Also, the runners in the intake could be clogged and needs cleaned out. A leaking or...

Q: What other issues could I check, if I changed my coolant temperature sensor and my vehicle is still jumping or missing?

You need to fix that air leak. The best thing to do is buy a new intake boot. If you're short on funds, you can use duct tape or some other strong tape to cover the hole in lieu of...