Q: Was driving to work haerd pop pulled over rear tire driver side was sideways somthing snapped (not a flat ) can't drive it .

It's like u see in cartoon or somthing , was wondering what it might be , this happened 230 am this morn , car front wheel drive ,not sure if I should have it towed or is it somthing I could fix , not really a car guy but somewhat capable

Looking at the diagram for your vehicle, it looks like it could be a ball joint and/or control arm failure but that is a speculative diagnosis until the vehicle is actually examined in person. Failures of that sort are repairable at your home or office, that is on a mobile basis by YourMechanic, but obviously on inspection the whole suspension assembly has to be looked at. Although the initial failure might be limited to a ball joint or arm, there could be collateral damage that has to be dealt with as well. If you request control arm inspection/replacement the responding certified mechanic will carefully examine what you have and estimate the repair for you. If you elect to proceed, it can be done quickly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Was driving to work haerd pop pulled over rear tire driver side was sideways somthing snapped (not a flat ) can't drive it .