Q: Scrubbadub told me I have an oil leak. I placed cardboard under car and there are several spots. I cant tell if its oil

I noticed a burning smell after shutting car off. The oil light also came on last week and went off. I took it to scrubbadub last week and they told me its an oil leak, 7/10 bad. Its been a week since my oil change and the oil still reads at full. I placed a cardboard box underneathe last night and today there are several fluid spots. It didnt feel oily and didnt have a strong odor or have any color besides looking wet. Is it dangerous to drive with an oil leak?

You will need to have the engine checked to see if the engine has an oil leak or the last oil change left over oil residue from it is getting on exhaust. I recommend having the leaks checked to see what is leaking.

3. Scrubbadub told me I have an oil leak. I placed cardboard under car and there are several spots. I cant tell if its oil