Q: Need the exhaust manifold changed on this vehicle.

I think my exhaust manifold is gone I hear sound of exhaust and the car seems like it should off like intake

Look to see where the exhaust sound is coming from and determine if the manifold is cracked or if the gasket is burned. If the exhaust leak is coming from where the wide pipe under the car connects to the manifold, then the donut (seal on the exhaust) is burned through and needs replaced. If you need further assistance with your exhaust leaks, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Need the exhaust manifold changed on this vehicle.