What’s the price for ass

What’s the price for ass Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the Mechanic to go over that information regarding your car. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know? I have adodge b2500 ram van 1...

What’s the price for ass Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the Mechanic to go over that information regarding your car. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know? I have adodge b2500 ram van 1997. 5,7 lt. No spark no voltage on ign coil/crankshaft/inj/camshaft

Automotive Expert
Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for contacting us for assistance with your vehicle. I'm Pete. I will be happy to assist you with your question. May I ask to whom I have the pleasure of speaking with today?

Willem
Automotive Expert
Hello Willem. Nice to hear from you today! I'm sorry to hear you are having this problem. I know this can be frustrating. Have you had the fault codes retrieved with a fully compatible scan tool that can read all of the computers in your vehicle to see what fault codes come up with this issue?

No
Automotive Expert
Thank you for your reply and that information as this does help me better understand the situation. Please give me one moment to type out some info for you. I’ll be right back! Thank you for holding Willem! The first thing that needs to be done is to have a high-end fully compatible scan tool plugged into your vehicle's data port that is able to read all of the computers in your vehicle to see what fault codes are coming up with this issue. There should be at least one fault code coming up that will need to be diagnosed which will help pinpoint the fault so this issue can be repaired properly. If you do not have a high-end compatible scan tool for your model to do this with a shop or dealer can do this for you for around $100. If you have no voltage on the ignition coil, crankshaft, or camshaft sensors, this can indicate a blown fuse or a wiring issue leading from the fuse panel to those components. I recommend double-checking to make sure that all fuses are good in all fuse panels. If they are found to be o.k. then I recommend tracing and inspect the wiring leading from the ignition module, crankshaft, and camshaft sensors to see if any wiring issues are found that need to be repaired to resolve this issue as well.
Automotive Expert
Glad I could be of some help! I hope everything works out well for you! If there are any additional questions on this issue that should arise, please feel free to reply and ask! Thank you for choosing Just Answer for your questions. Have a great day!

Petesorry for mine ba englisch the car was walking set out now I cannot start it all. No voltage on all thinks I check all fuse
Automotive Expert
If you have no voltage this can be caused by faulty wiring leading from the fuse panels. I recommend checking and see if any of the wiring is found to be corroded, damaged, or broken in need of repair. I also recommend to double-check and make sure the battery cables and connections are all o.k. at and leading from the battery itself. Those will need to be looked at to find the problem so it can be repaired.