Q: Q: How do I use the cargo net?

How do I use the cargo net?

The cargo net can be used to secure cargo in the trunk. To use the cargo net, attach the loops on the net to the hooks in the trunk.

3. Q: How do I use the cargo net?

Q: Where are the jack and spare tire?

The jack and spare tire are needed if you get a flat tire. They are both located in the trunk, underneath the luggage box cover.

Q: Q: How do I set the clock?

Setting the clock on the sound system is very easy, and only takes a few steps: 1. Press the Clock button. 2. Use the Up/Down buttons to adjust the hour, then press the OK button. 3. Use the Up/Down buttons...

Q: How do I select a USB file to play?

Once a USB device is connected, it is very easy to select a file to play: 1. Press the selector knob to display the folder list. 2. Rotate the selector knob to choose the desired folder. 3. Press the selector...