Q: How do I use the cargo net?

How do I use the cargo net?

The cargo net can be used to secure cargo in the trunk. To use the cargo net, attach the loops on the net to the hooks in the trunk.

Is a high RPM maintained all-throughout a ride normal?

Hello. The first thing you should do now that a warning light has illuminated is to have the vehicle scanned for diagnostic troubleshooting codes. These codes will tell you what system (air, fuel, or spark) the computer is having problems...

2007 ford f 150 high beams work but when switched to low beams passenger side doesn't work

You need to check fuse numbers 23 and 25 in the fuse box inside right kick panel for a blown fuse and power to fuses with headlights on? If fuse is bad then replace and see if light now works?...

The car won't start

There are several possible causes for a vehicle to crank and not start. There could be a bad fuel pump, faulty plugs, bad timing belt/chain, faulty ignition, failed camshaft/crankshaft sensor, or any number of other possible causes. It would first...

My fan keep running when ac is on

Seventy degrees C (160 degrees F) is too low for optimal engine efficiency and may cause oil contamination and reduced engine life. You will get lower gas mileage, too. The cause of the sub-normal temperature is the extended fan operation...

How do I adjust the front manual seats?

The front manual seats can be adjusted to give you the most comfort. Before driving, you should always adjust your seat so that it is easy for you to reach the pedals and the steering wheel. The manual seats can...

Sputtering. 1998 Ford Ranger

Hi there. This vehicle had a few different problems that could cause the symptoms you have. A common reason is the vehicle losing the fuel pressure from the fuel pump going bad. Additionally, the ignition module, distributor, starter in the...

Car jerking and surging as it accelerates

Hi there. This problem can be caused by a few things. First, your vehicle may be having trouble getting fuel to your engine. This would mean that there is an obstruction in your fuel lines or your fuel filter. Next,...

i have a ford ranger 2.2 tdci

Hi there. A check engine or warning light is illuminated after the ECU detects and error coming from sensors or electrical components. This will register an OBD-II trouble code and then illuminate the light on the dash. The only way...

Brakes not working

Hello. I suspect the brake system may not be building adequate pressure. First, verify all the air is out of the brake system by following the specific procedure your vehicle requires to bleed the brakes. Often times, if the specific...