Q: How do I use the cargo net?

How do I use the cargo net?

The cargo net can be used to secure cargo in the trunk. To use the cargo net, attach the loops on the net to the hooks in the trunk.

Speedometer and odometer and trip mileage stopped working

The back of most dashboards is an electrical relay, which supplies power to individual components inside the dash. If all of these systems are not functioning, it's possible that this electrical relay is damaged; or perhaps an electrical wire /...

I can hear the motor for my windshield wipers but the blades don't move at all. Is this the linkage

Hello, thank you for writing in. At this point you have done most of the diagnostic work. You know the motor is getting power, so the issue is either with the gears inside of the motor or the linkage. The...

How do I set a prompt or a ringtone for the HandsFreeLink?

Your HandsFreeLink® (HFL) system alerts you to an incoming call with a sound. You can decide whether you want an actual ringtone (the default), or a prompt. To change from one to the other, just follow these steps: Press...