Q: How do I use the cargo net?

How do I use the cargo net?

A: The cargo net can be used to secure cargo i...

The cargo net can be used to secure cargo in the trunk. To use the cargo net, attach the loops on the net to the hooks in the trunk.

Q: How to I take care of the inside of my vehicle during storage?

There are certain steps you should take to help maintain the condition of your truck if you ever need to put it into storage. To prepare the inside of your vehicle for storage. Clean the inside of the vehicle....

Q: How do I view the fuel used?

The fuel used displays how much fuel has been used since the last feature reset. This can help you keep track of how much gas you use on a trip. To view and reset this feature, follow these steps: 1....

Q: How do I change the air distribution mode?

Your vehicle has four available air distribution modes: floor level (air enters at the floor level), panel level (air enters at the instrument panel level), bi-level (air enters at the floor and instrument panel levels), and floor and defroster (air...