Q: Q: How do I use the cargo net?

How do I use the cargo net?

The cargo net can be used to secure cargo in the trunk. To use the cargo net, attach the loops on the net to the hooks in the trunk.

3. Q: How do I use the cargo net?

Q: How do I use the tonneau cover?

The tonneau cover extends from the trunk, and can be used to cover the items stored in the trunk. This can provide protection from the sun to your stored items. Extending the tonneau cover is easy: 1. Locate the handle...

Q: My passenger door won't open from inside or the outside on my 1997 Ford Explorer

Hi there. This commonly happens when the door latch assembly breaks. I have seen this often and it takes quite a bit of work to get it open. The door panel needs to be completely removed. in a lot of...

Q: How do you operate the Windshield Wiper Rain-Lamp?

If your car has auto-lights, it may also have automatic rain-lamps (or Rain-Activated Lights, if you prefer). This function turns on your headlights any time your wipers are activated during the daytime, and allows you to drive with one less...