Q: How do I use the cargo net?

How do I use the cargo net?

The cargo net can be used to secure cargo in the trunk. To use the cargo net, attach the loops on the net to the hooks in the trunk.

Q: Where are the jack and spare tire?

The jack and spare tire are needed if you get a flat tire. They are both located in the trunk, underneath the luggage box cover.

Q: I have a 96 Ford explorer. I went get some food one night and wen I was going to turn my truck off the ignition does a 360 so I ca

Hi there. Once you start your Ford Explorer, the job of the battery is pretty much done; as the engine and all accessories are powered by the alternator after the car is running. This is why the battery being disconnected...

Q: How do I enable the autolamp control?

The Autolamp Control on your truck can make turning on your headlights easier. The Autolamp Control turns your headlights on automatically when it senses darkness. To enable Auto Lamp Control. Turn the Headlamp Control knob to the fourth spot....