Q: How do I use the cargo net?

How do I use the cargo net?

The cargo net can be used to secure cargo in the trunk. To use the cargo net, attach the loops on the net to the hooks in the trunk.

I started having trouble getting the clutch to go into gear.

It appears that you may be experiencing signs of a worn out clutch given the year and mileage, that may likely be the case if this is the original clutch. Other components such as the clutch master and clutch slave...

Burnt rubber smell then couldn't accelerate or turn wheel & belt broke off

If the serpentine belt is original, that is has 125,000 miles on it, it may have just worn out and broke. However, there is always a possibility that one of the "rotating elements" (pulleys, a/c compressor, alternator, etc.) had a...

How do you check the MyKey system status?

While the primary purpose of the MyKey system is to put restrictions on specific drivers for their own safety, it can also provide you with information about what has been done while the system was active. This allows you to...