Q: How do I use the cargo net?

How do I use the cargo net?

A: The cargo net can be used to secure cargo i...

The cargo net can be used to secure cargo in the trunk. To use the cargo net, attach the loops on the net to the hooks in the trunk.

Q: How do I use the console box in a 2012 Toyota Camry?

You can access the center console for storage or use it for an armrest for you or your passenger. Pull up on the lever located on the front of the center console. Lift the lid at the same time....

Q: How do I turn the rain sensing on or off?

When the rain sensing feature is turned on, the windshield wipers will automatically begin operating when your vehicle senses that it is raining. You can turn this feature on or off very easily: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the...

Q: What coolant mixture should I use?

You should always try to use a mixture that is 50% coolant, and 50% distilled water. You should never use a mixture that is less than 40% coolant, or more than 60% coolant.