Q: Q: How do I use the cargo net?

How do I use the cargo net?

The cargo net can be used to secure cargo in the trunk. To use the cargo net, attach the loops on the net to the hooks in the trunk.

3. Q: How do I use the cargo net?

Q: Q: How do you use the sunglasses holder?

Your car is equipped with a handy storage area for your sunglasses. It’s located on the interior of the roof, just behind the rearview mirror. Using this area to safely store your sunglasses when they’re not needed is very simple....

Q: When a/c was on, steam from under hood and a/c went warm on a hot day and on another day came out cool for a several minutes

The source of the steam should be the first thing repaired. It is highly probable that once the leak is repaired, the A/C system will begin to work again. There are two fluid sources under the hood that can create...

Q: Q: How do you start the engine?

While starting the engine in your car is as simple as turning the key, there are a few steps that must be followed to make sure that it will actually crank. Here’s what you should do: Make sure the...