Q: Q: How do I use the cargo net?

How do I use the cargo net?

The cargo net can be used to secure cargo in the trunk. To use the cargo net, attach the loops on the net to the hooks in the trunk.

3. Q: How do I use the cargo net?

Q: Q: How do you use the sunglasses holder?

Your car is equipped with a handy storage area for your sunglasses. It’s located on the interior of the roof, just behind the rearview mirror. Using this area to safely store your sunglasses when they’re not needed is very simple....

Q: How do I replace the washer fluid?

Occasionally you will need to replace your washer fluid. To check the status of your washer fluid, raise the hood, and locate the washer fluid reservoir. Look at the reservoir to see how full it is. If it is nearly...

Q: 2012 nissan Altima and it won't start but battery is good, Do you know which fuse I need to replace for the car to start again?

If the engine is cranking relatively rapidly, then the battery is probably OK, but strictly speaking the only way to tell if a battery is really "good" is to perform a load test. There are many fuses (not to mention...