Q: How do I use the cargo net?

How do I use the cargo net?

The cargo net can be used to secure cargo in the trunk. To use the cargo net, attach the loops on the net to the hooks in the trunk.

Q: Where is the glove box?

The glove box provides extra storage inside your vehicle, and is an ideal space to keep your registration and insurance. The glove box is located directly in front of the front passenger seat, at knee level. To open the glove...

Q: Will a supercharger blow my motor?

Hello There! A supercharger can be a great horsepower addition, however some things to keep in mind are things like fuel octane requirements, cooling issues and fueling and timing corrections. As you know, when adding a supercharger, you are creating...

Q: What does the Door Ajar Light mean?

The Door Ajar Light is a helpful indicator that will let you know when the doors of your vehicle are open. For safety reasons, you should never drive with a door open. To understand the Door Ajar Light. The...