Q: How do I use the cargo net?

How do I use the cargo net?

The cargo net can be used to secure cargo in the trunk. To use the cargo net, attach the loops on the net to the hooks in the trunk.

3. How do I use the cargo net?

Q: How do I use the utility hook?

The utility hook is located on the back of the front seats. To use it, simply hang an item of less than six pounds from the hook. This hook works perfectly for keeping grocery bags from falling over.

Q: Rear driverside door problem

The door ajar switch on the latch may be not working correctly and should be checked and latch replaced if it has wear on the latch close fingers on latch. The body computer should be monitored to see what door...

Q: How should my car be towed?

There are many instances in which you might want to tow your car. You might want to tow it behind an RV for instance. While some vehicles can be towed in almost any way, yours is not among them. You...