Q: How do I use the cargo net?

How do I use the cargo net?

A: The cargo net can be used to secure cargo i...

The cargo net can be used to secure cargo in the trunk. To use the cargo net, attach the loops on the net to the hooks in the trunk.

Q: Where are the front cupholders?

The front cupholders are located in the center console, in between the driver and passenger seats.

Q: Radiator not holding water

This is a common issue. Many of the radiators installed in vehicles are aluminum cores with plastic water tanks. There is a gasket that seals them together. Over time the gasket fails and water starts to leak from between the...

Q: How do I unlock the trunk with the key?

Your trunk can be opened with your key very easily. Simply insert the key into the trunk lock, above the license plate, and rotate the key clockwise until the trunk unlatches.