Q: How do I use the cargo net?

How do I use the cargo net?

A: The cargo net can be used to secure cargo i...

The cargo net can be used to secure cargo in the trunk. To use the cargo net, attach the loops on the net to the hooks in the trunk.

Q: How do I store the tonneau cover?

After being removed, the tonneau cover can be stored. To store the removed cover, place both ends into the holding holes in the side panel until the cover is locked in place. Try to move the cover to make sure...

Q: How do I use the recirculated air?

When the recirculated air is turned on, then the climate control system will recirculate air from inside the car’s cabin, rather than from outside the car. When the recirculated air is turned off, the car will pull air from outside...

Q: Engine rattled, something fell out, and engine died

Hello. I would go ahead and follow the dealership's recommendation and have the updated water pump installed. I would also recommend having the belts, and any other pulleys, replaced if possible. If the vehicle is still under factory warranty then...