Q: Q: How do I use the cargo net?

How do I use the cargo net?

The cargo net can be used to secure cargo in the trunk. To use the cargo net, attach the loops on the net to the hooks in the trunk.

3. Q: How do I use the cargo net?

Q: Q: How do you use the sunglasses holder?

Your car is equipped with a handy storage area for your sunglasses. It’s located on the interior of the roof, just behind the rearview mirror. Using this area to safely store your sunglasses when they’re not needed is very simple....

Q: Q: How do I read the fuel gauge?

The fuel gauge is located on your instrument panel, and displays how much fuel is left in your gas tank. When the fuel gauge displays that you are nearly out of fuel, then you should add gas to your tank...

Q: Q: How do I adjust the power front seats?

The power front seats are controlled by the power switches on the outboard side of the seats, and can be adjusted in up to four different ways, depending on how your vehicle is equipped: 1. To move the seats horizontally,...