Q: How do I use the cargo net?

How do I use the cargo net?

The cargo net can be used to secure cargo in the trunk. To use the cargo net, attach the loops on the net to the hooks in the trunk.

3. How do I use the cargo net?

Q: Where are the front cupholders?

The front cupholders are located on the center console, in between the two front seats.

Q: My car is trying to stall when shifting gears.

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a faulty MAP sensor as your vehicle seems to respond adversely to varying loads being placed on the motor which is what the MAP sensor is designed to do. The Manifold Absolute...

Q: Having a problem with the remote start on my car?

Hi There, This is common when the battery fails inside the remote. I would recommend replacing the battery in the remote first. If this does not solve your problem, you may have a faulty signal from the remote to the...