Q: How do I use the cargo net?

How do I use the cargo net?

A: The cargo net can be used to secure cargo i...

The cargo net can be used to secure cargo in the trunk. To use the cargo net, attach the loops on the net to the hooks in the trunk.

Q: How do I open the trunk?

The trunk is very easy to open. After unlocking the trunk, simply press the Opener switch above the license plate, and lift the trunk lid fully.

Q: Brake lights not working

The brake lights are turned on by the brake switch, and it then goes through the multifunction switch on the steering column. Both of these components have been causes of light failures on these vehicles. The only way to know...

Q: What steps should be taken to carry cargo safely?

Most of us don’t give a lot of thought to the threat posed by the cargo in our cars. Laptops, exercise accessories, backpacks – they can all be threats during an accident. To help reduce the risk of injury to...