Q: Possible oil leak in my 2009 Jeep Wrangler

I looked out side and under my jeep there is two spots of oil. I don't know if that's normal. The spots aren't huge but probably 6 or so inches wide each. They are not puddles but I don't know how long the spots have been there. It is still wet but not like a puddle.

This may be the result of an oil leak coming from many different places. The good news is that they are small leaks which are usually not too critical, but should still be looked at to be sure they do not get worse. This can come from the oil pan, timing cover, valve covers and many other places. To avoid any unnecessary repairs, I would suggest having a certified professional, like one from YourMechanic, come to your location to inspect your oil leak, determine the cause, and repair the leak. Best of luck.

3. Possible oil leak in my 2009 Jeep Wrangler