Q: Truck making a loud noise and the fluid leaks out.

My truck makes a loud noise and the fluid leaks some, but the fluid does not leak out all the way.

In your question, what fluid are you referring too? You are probably talking about coolant since this is the most common problem with fluid leakages. This vehicle is known to have a thermostat that can get stuck and cause overheating and coolant would overflow out of radiator cap overflow. The radiator and heater cores are known to leak also. The hoses are another problem along with the water pumps leaking. The items described sound like the entire cooling system may have issues. My suggestion to you would be to have a qualified technician check for overheating and leaks to help isolate your problem.

3. Truck making a loud noise and the fluid leaks out.