Q: Truck fired up good yesterday & now its won't start up but cranks. 2000 GMC Yukon

The fuel pressure is good, compression is good, spark plugs are about a year old, did my tune up about 4 months agoo, I had to turn it on with starter fluid yesterday Left it on for about 30 mins then I let the truck sit for about 2 hours came back to it & it wouldnt start! Neither when I sprayed starter fluid,

I got 1 code p0155 wicht is heated circuit bank 2 sensor 1,

Any tips would be help full, Thanks.

Hi - although you have an oxygen sensor heater circuit code (P0155), that would not prevent your truck from starting. Check first for other problem codes as well. Next thing to check is whether you have spark at the plugs when cranking? If no spark, you may have lost power to the coils, or the crankshaft position sensor has failed. I would recommend a no start inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Truck fired up good yesterday & now its won't start up but cranks. 2000 GMC Yukon