Q: I have a 2006 Hyundai Azera Limited all the cylinder are misfire would this stop the car from starting up?

asked by on May 09, 2017

All the cylinders are misfire would this cause the car not to start up

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle is not starting because of the issue causing the misfire. If not cylinders are firing when they are being told to, there will be no combustion, and the car will not run. Typically this is caused by a lack of fuel, air, or spark. You should start by checking for proper spark at each plug. This can be done with a spark tester at the end of each wire that connects to the spark plug. If none of the plugs are getting spark, you need to look further into the ignition system. If you have not already scanned the vehicle for diagnostic codes, then there is likely a series of codes that will help direct your diagnostics. For more help with finding and fixing the cause of the misfire, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.