Q: i have a rear bumper dent and and would like to replace it

I have a rear bumper dent, in the lower bumper of my car. It is part of the black plastic bumper that lines the back of the car. I was wondering if you knew how much it would be to buy a new one and replace it.

Hello, thank you for writing in. Replacing the bumper at home will cost you the price of the replacement bumper, and the time you put into it. Having it done professionally will include an hour of work at least, and the price of the bumper. Exact pricing will vary greatly by your location and what services and parts are available to you. Every technician or service department will charge you a different hourly rate for their work. You may also have a greater selection of bumpers to purchase if you do the replacement at home. You may contact our service department for more information on pricing and scheduling an appointment.

3. i have a rear bumper dent and and would like to replace it