Q: Transmission bursts forward

I don't like the way my transmission has been shifting in any mode. Sometimes it wouldn't go anywhere when accelerating from a stop, and no change from idle. Then suddenly it would burst forward. This happened about 2 times a week. It was so scary in traffic! I brought it to the repair shop. Do you have any idea what’s wrong? How can it be fixed?

A: Hello there, thank you for asking about you...

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2015 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG. Your symptoms are similar to those of a vehicle with a slipping transmission. The slip can be caused a low fluid level from a leak or an internal malfunction. Since it is an AMG, your vehicle is best serviced at the certified dealer. However, you can also have a mobile technician from YourMechanic refill your transmission fluid at your home or office.