Q: Transmission - 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer

i was having problems accelerating found out needed new tps, just replaced it and problem still exist

A: This may be caused by a variety of things i...

This may be caused by a variety of things in addition to the TPS. These possibilities could include a bad catalytic converter, internal damage on the transmission, or many other engine sensor problems. For starters, I would recommend checking the mass air flow sensor which may be just dirty. This can cause the car to be a bit sluggish and rough on acceleration. You should have a Check Engine Light on if the car is running poorly. I recommend having an expert, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to diagnose the acceleration issue firsthand. They will be able to scan the vehicle and determine the scope of the problem and what fixes are needed.