Q: told angle sensor has a short in it by a certified jeep repair shop.

I was told my steering angle sensor has a short in it. When ever I first start driving it will randomly lose power to gas pedal and there is a grinding sound. Then when the abs light comes on it stops doing it all together. The repair shop is certified in jeep repairs. So I trust what they are telling me. The issue is that it has gotten worse since I had the recalls taken care of. Is there anyway I can disable the steering angle sensor until I can afford to pay $715 for them to replace the sensor?

3. told angle sensor has a short in it by a certified jeep repair shop.