Q: extremely loud high pitched sound from front of car like broken fan belt but way louder

car will start and idle drove about 10 minutes however extremely loud high pitched noise from car front

It sounds like you may have a tensioner pulley and belt problem. The tensioner bearing may be seized causing the belt to squeal really bad. Have the belt and components in the engine checked to isolate the noise before you are left stranded or cause more engine damage if something breaks.

3. extremely loud high pitched sound from front of car like broken fan belt but way louder