Q: The power windows wont work.

2 weeks ago my car wouldn't start so I had it towed to a shop. They took forever to look at it and finally said it needed a new fuel pump. Got the car back friday and driving home from the shop couldn't open any windows from the driver door controls or any individual doors. The door switch lights also wont light up when the lights are on now. Everything else works find including the power moonroof. I checked the fuse and it was fine but replaced it anyway to see...I also removed the drivers door card to make sure everything was connected and it is. I am at a loss as to why my windows suddenly don't work nor do I know any reason the issue would be connected to the fuel pump repair but I am trying to avoid going back to that shop as they took forever with my car as it is. Any help would be appreciated.

The power windows are controlled by a power window relay in the inside fuse panel and powered by fuse number 26 in that panel. The relay is turned on and off with the ignition switch to power the fuse 26. Also check the 30 amp fuse in the engine compartment fuse box fuse SBF4. If all checks okay then you will need additional diagnostics by a mechanic.