Q: the front tires are wearing unevenly on the inside...

what is wrong if the tires are wearing on the inside unevenly in the front.. an how much are the parts?

3. the front tires are wearing unevenly on the inside...

Q: Q: How many catalytic converters on the car

This vehicle will have one or two catalytic converters since it only has one bank of exhaust. It is very unlikely that this vehicle even has two catalytic converters. It will, however, have two oxygen sensors for every one catalytic...

Q: my car makes a sound like rocks rolling when i place car into drive cannot hear when in park on under load

It seems you have two separate problems. The "rocks rolling around a tin can" sound is most commonly from the exhaust system. Possibly a broken / loose baffle in the muffler or resonator. Most commonly would be a heat shield...

Q: Engine has a clicking sound at the front of the motor. Continues to click and seems to get quieter when accelerating 2009 Honda Odyssey

Hi there - your Odyssey engines valve train is adjustable, and requires an occasional adjustment, or you get a bit of clicking as you have noticed. Make sure the proper engine oil is in the engine, and that there is...