Q: the front tires are wearing unevenly on the inside...

what is wrong if the tires are wearing on the inside unevenly in the front.. an how much are the parts?

3. the front tires are wearing unevenly on the inside...

Q: After replacing the starter, itwon't engage and there is a whining sound.

This suggests that the starter may not be aligned properly. When the key is turned and the starter engages, the small gear on the end of the starter comes out slightly to engage the flywheel to turn the motor over....

Q: My car starts making a loud ticking noise then shuts off when ever I'm stopped unless I continue to hold down the gas, white smoke

Hi there. One of the common symptoms of coolant that has found its way into parts of the engine it does not belong is white smoking coming from the exhaust pipe. This can be caused by a head gasket that...

Q: My car is having a missfire and not burning the gas wat can it be

This may mean you are running too rich and will need to have the engine O2 sensor and mass air flow checked to see if they are causing the engine to run too rich. i recommend having a mechanic like...