Q: the front tires are wearing unevenly on the inside...

what is wrong if the tires are wearing on the inside unevenly in the front.. an how much are the parts?

When the tires on your vehicle are wearing unevenly, this is due to an alignment issue. Alignment issues can be caused by loose or broken suspension parts as well as normal wear and tear of the suspension. Some of the suspension parts that could be affected would be ball joints, tie rods, and struts. I would recommend having the suspension system inspected to determine the cause of the alignment issue. Consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your suspension system for you.

3. the front tires are wearing unevenly on the inside...