Q: the front tires are wearing unevenly on the inside...

what is wrong if the tires are wearing on the inside unevenly in the front.. an how much are the parts?

3. the front tires are wearing unevenly on the inside...

Q: Installed new front calipers on my car and they keep sticking

Check to be sure the mounting bracket (torque plate) for each caliper is not bent and that the sliding bushings/pins on the caliper/torque plate assembly are free and move easily. If you have rear drum brakes, there is a metering...

Q: Code 337 came up on my 94 ranger 4.0 what can i do

The code 337 is for the egr sensor is reading higher than normal voltage and the sensor is mounted on side of intake and has two hoses and one electrical connection on it that you will need to check both...

Q: Key and ignition locked. Anti theft car alarm went off trying to start the car

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle's anti theft system may be having issues. If the light is staying on then that is a sign that the system is active and immobilizing the vehicle. If only...