Q: Power steering leak 2004 Mazda6

Which is the part number and name for the 2 lines that are connected to the rack? I mean the 2 lines used for power steering but not the ones connected to the p/s pump, the ones on top of the rack. My car is a 2004 Mazda 6s 3.0l.

A: Hey there. The names and part numbers will ...

Hey there. The names and part numbers will depend on the manufacturer of the part. When we walk into a parts store looking to purchase power steering lines, a verbal description is necessary and often diagrams will need to be referred to to make sure that you and the parts person are talking about the same part. Most people don't purchase factory parts for this as they are always more expensive. There will always be several different aftermarket companies making power steering lines. All with slightly different names and part numbers. You will want to choose the one that fits your budget, and I would definitely follow the advice of the parts person.