Humming noise on acceleration mainly when going over 40mp...

Q: Humming noise on acceleration mainly when going over 40mph and vibration feeling in gas pedal

asked by on October 11, 2017

I have a humming sound on acceleration mainly when over 40mph also a vibration feeling in gas pedal. I replaced both front hubs thinking maybe the rear???

The symptoms you’re describing sounds like that of a faulty wheel bearing or even a choppy Tire. I would recommend checking your tires for abnormal wear. If you believe the wheel bearings may be causing this issue, I would recommend having a vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine if they are faulty. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office