Q: Humming noise on acceleration mainly when going over 40mph and vibration feeling in gas pedal

I have a humming sound on acceleration mainly when over 40mph also a vibration feeling in gas pedal. I replaced both front hubs thinking maybe the rear???

The symptoms you’re describing sounds like that of a faulty wheel bearing or even a choppy Tire. I would recommend checking your tires for abnormal wear. If you believe the wheel bearings may be causing this issue, I would recommend having a vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine if they are faulty. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office

3. Humming noise on acceleration mainly when going over 40mph and vibration feeling in gas pedal