Q: Q: How do I use the heated seats?

How do I use the heated seats?

The vehicle is not only able to heat the front seats, but it can also move warm air out from the surface of the seat. Ventilated seats are great, warm or cold, as they can prevent excess sweating that is sometimes an issue with heated seats. Here’s how they work:

1. The buttons to control the temperature of the seats are located on the front doors, in front of the door handles. There are 3 buttons on the control panel:
  • A symbol that looks like a fan spinning over the outline of a seat can be pressed to activate seat cooling.

• A symbol of a seat with wavy heat lines on the seatback can be pressed to heat the seatbacks.

• A seat symbol with wavy heat lines over the seatback and bottom can be pressed to warm the seatback and seat.

1. Pressing any of the buttons will set the to the highest power level with the first press. The next two presses will set the control to lower power. The next press will stop the temperature control. 4 presses total are needed to turn the temperature control off.

Tip

If the truck is started remotely in cold weather, the seats will warm themselves until the key enters the ignition.

3. Q: How do I use the heated seats?