Q: The car won't start

Tuesday night the I was driving home battery light in dashboard turned on but it kept turning on and off didn't really pay to much attention to it the next morning i was going to work The car turned on and I drove for like 45 min i seen the battery light still on kept driving like 40 min still driving the radio light seem to dint down I just shut it off I got to a gas station turned of my car and 5 min later I got back in my car try to turn it on it didn't want to start it cranked but no start someone pass me power with the wires it turned on good I drove for like 5 minutes it turned off on me while driving and then someone passed me power again and it turned on but this time I only drove for like a min and the light theft came out and the car was barley going I was pressing the gas and it barely was going steering wheel locked and the car turned off someone tried to give me power again but this time it wouldn't start or make any noise I change the battery and alternator they're new

Hi there. From your explanation it sounds like the battery has died, as the alternator is not charging it. If either of these parts were replaced prior to this then they may be defective. If you have changed these parts since the issue has occurred then you need to check the wiring to the alternator. Most of the time the connector at the alternator makes poor contact and this problem persists. I have also seen computer problems causing this if the computer is not commanding the alternator to charge. If you want to have this issue inspected, a certified YourMechanic technician can be dispatched to your location to inspect your vehicle’s no-start issue and suggest any necessary repairs.