Q: Did I pay to much?

asked by on October 24, 2017

Did I pay to much ? Thermostat housing replacement, upper and lower radiator hose, and radiator flush? For $900.

If what you describe is all you had done then I would have to say it may have been on the high side of pricing for parts and labor. I would however need to see the work order to know the exact work that was done and what was charged since there are additional repairs and diagnostic and parts charges that may have been done. If you need a detailed second opinion you would need to supply a copy of work order detail and shop hourly rates.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr