Q: The car started stalling after the sparkplugs were repleced

Hi. My car started having stalling issues after I replaced the sparkplugs. I examined the vacuum lines and everything seems fine. But, the car is stalling all the time and it didn't have issues before I changed the spark plugs. What should I do? I appreciate your help.

A: A thorough inspection of the following engi...

A thorough inspection of the following engine components should be performed:

• all vacuum lines and electrical connections
  • intake air tube to the throttle body
  • check for any loose, leaking connections

If the problem cannot be diagnosed, call a mechanic to come out to you and run a diagnostic inspection of your stalling issue.