Q: The car's service engine soon light is on and the car shuts down going up hill.

Whilst going up hill, the car stalled on me and the service engine soon light went on. I turned the car off and then back on and the car ran well. It did the exact same thing a couple minutes later going up another hill except this time the steering wheel locked on me too. But again I was able to turn the car off and back on again. I let it sit for a couple of hours, then I drove it again to see what would happen. The light is still on but it made it up hill with no problem and seemed fine.

3. The car's service engine soon light is on and the car shuts down going up hill.